Would you like to
- learn to make and take more beautiful photos?
- renew your creativity?
- learn to stage and style your own beautiful stills?
- connect, share and grow with inspiring creatives from around the globe?
- access all the live Lunch ‘n Learn replays (at your convenience)
Introducing The Studio 2.0
a classroom and community space to learn and grow as a still photographer.
What to Expect inside The Studio 2.0
– A virtual studio and community membership space that is continually evolving with new content centered around still and lifestyle photography.
– A nurturing space for all levels of photogs…..with community and creative connection at the core.
– Open Studio sessions (every other month) on a variety of topics including; creativity, business, brainstorming and more. Each session will be recorded and available for replay.
– Regular Guest/Member Features.
– Monthly sparks and mid-month check-ins to inspire and connect with one another
– Bi-Weekly Studio Stories
Every other week in The Studio 2.O I will share…..a Studio Story…… unedited …..raw footage….of my BTS story including details about the inspiration, styling, camera settings, editing and so on.
– Access to a private Facebook group. The Studio members are completely inspired… the best of the best creative folk.
– Member discount codes on upcoming offerings (such as workshops, presets and so on).
- a camera and/or smartphone. (I will be teaching with an iPhone.)
- a solid internet connection to watch the class videos and live sessions.
- optional editing software (I will be using Lightroom).
Fuel your creativity….rev up your passion…. and start making your own amazing still photos. Join us today.
Creativity is the Way I Share my Soul with the World. ~ Brene Brown
no matter our age or stage …
it’s never too early or too late to find our creative voice….. share our light (and maybe even change a life or two along the way).
The Studio 2.O will nurture this very idea through ongoing conversation, inspiration, teaching and sharing opportunities.
Think of it as ‘intentional creativity’………
a month by month membership to The Studio classroom and private community space.
Membership includes a 50% discount code for the Studio Preset Collections.
If you decide you would like to end your membership you can do so from inside your account. (or simply send me an email and I can look after it for you.)
creativity is choosing the path of curiosity over the path of fear ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
(including studio stories, quick tips and tutorials, free downloads and more. Click the button above to register.)
This is a subscription offer, membership will be auto-renewed monthly unless you choose to cancel your membership.
Prices are in USD and will be converted during check out.
Kim, your Studio prompts inspired me to explore new styles, new edits and your amazing video classes have taught me so much…. (not to mention your LR presets…. Magic!)
Thanks to your community in The Studio, I have learned so much. Everyone I’ve met there has been so helpful and supportive.
Your amazing encouragement has been a big thing for me too.
I found Kim’s website several years ago and was immediately captivated….By her style, teaching techniques and most of all her personality. For some unknown reason, as soon as I started her classes, I felt like I was listening to an longtime friend.
I’m definitely inspired by the wonderful work I see through “Kim’s community”. The Studio, One Year Wiser and Instagram. Seriously, some amazing work going on out there.
My favorite part of The Studio, is that it’s always there whenever you have a few minutes. If you need a little inspiration, a new tip or trick, you just pop into The Studio and you will learn something new or make a connection. This is the best investment I make each year!
I had a vision, a place I wanted to get to, and I knew you would get me there Kim.
I am continually inspired by the wonderful women who are a part of the studio.