A kind and supportive learning space guaranteed to reignite your creativity.
The Inner Circle includes a growing collection of Lightroom, Photoshop & Photography tutorials, workshops, creative projects, quality downloads, quick APP & MAC tips, and so much more.
The Inner Circle
- access to exclusive insider tutorials, tips & tricks.
- inspiration and ideas for making ART in Ps.
- start to finish Lightroom editing tutorials.
- editing challenge. my photo/your edit.
- digital downloads, including textures, brushes, print templates, and extra design elements too.
- how to make art with digital assets like those found on Design Cuts and such.
- weekly LIVE 'ask me anything' calls.
- workshops on Lr, Ps, and some of my favorite APPLE apps. (ie. procreate, Goodnotes and more)
- latest techy stuff I've found.
- gear and tech talk.
- inspiration, ideas to move you outta the overwhelm, and into making ART with the most supportive community EVER.
Coming to the Circle in October
- designing photo calendars for 2021
- making holiday hang tags
- making and photographing real life mood boards
- exploring and sharing favorite fonts
- easy web page making with Lightroom
- diptych and layouts in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- making Photoshop brushes & textures
- shooting in manual
- slow-mo video making
I LOVE all the learning I have recently gained from your classes. Since discovering photography, although I always loved creative learning, I spent way more time dwelling on my shortcomings, before “meeting” you. I’ve gotten so much better at the comparison game as of late, plus my mind is so much more engaged in the what’s ifs on the creative side, rather than the oh my’s on the daily living side.
become a member today and get immediate access to all the circle content
(and so much more to come)
$49 $35 USD / month (USD)
note your membership will renew monthly
I’m a photographer/writer.
I love photography, styling, writing, dreaming...and all things TECH.
I've taught thousands of students Lightroom and Photoshop in my classes and through my 1:1 mentoring,
I keep it simple and (so far) I've yet to meet a student I couldn't help.
So glad you're here. Let's do this!
tell me lovely