Find your way to peace, quiet and creative calm in this self-study Still Life class. Feeling a little overwhelmed and un-inspired…… Life a little less than calm?
read on . . .
My Still Sunday is OPEN for immediate all access registration….. Sign up and get started TODAY.
This class focuses on taking time to BE, SEE and create…… beautiful still moment photos.
A 16 unit class on taking/making tiny pockets of calm and quiet to capture your beautiful still moments.
My Still Sunday was originally offered as a weekly class….. with a new lesson each Sunday.
The entire 16 week course is now available for immediate access.
Sign up, log in (at your convenience) and make your way through the class at your own pace.
why this class?
Perhaps (at times) your life feels a little out of control….
Maybe you scroll through pinterest, instagram…. beautiful blogs….admiring all the pretty pictures…..
longing to make some of your own…..
or… maybe….. you’ve fallen off-course and would love to find your way back to that space of calm and quiet creativity.
Almost by accident….and over time…. I discovered still life photography had become my meditation.
It has and continues to…. calm the chaos…. It fills my creative soul.
Could you use a little more calm and stillness in your life?
Are you drawn to still life photos?
Wanna make prettier pictures to share on your own feed?
Are you willing to gift yourself a little time to be, see and create?
If your answers are yes, yes, yes….. then this class…. at this amazing value is for YOU.
My Still Sunday | Self Study is:
an independent, still-centrique (is that a word?) self study course presented in a private online classroom.
Once you register you get full access to the entire class content (originally presented live).
Sixteen lessons. centered around still life photography tips, tricks and inspiration, including ideas for finding the light, styling your photos and capturing your own unique stills with your DSLR or SmartPhone.
Lightroom users….(or perhaps you’ve been considering giving it a go.)
I have an amazing BONUS offer for….. a just updated 20 preset collection.
(Did you know you can try Lightroom, absolutely FREE for 30 days? Find out more here.)
This is an independent self-study course. There is no homework, photo link-ups or requirements to share your work. (but you are welcome to share your images on Instagram using the class tag.)
Most importantly, this class is about your creative journey!
Students will be encouraged to pencil in a little time to BE in stillness, look for the light, create and/or capture beautiful quiet still moments.
- camera (smart phone to dslr) and a basic understanding of how to use it.
- a solid internet connection to watch video content.
- Optional: editing software such as Lightroom or your favourite Smart Phone editing app.
Registration includes the newly updated My Still Sunday Preset Collection (a $55 value) at no additional charge.
Not interested in the BONUS Lightroom preset collection, click here to register w/o the bonus.
In solitude … inspiration awaits.
In quiet … ideas flow.
BONUS…My Still Sunday Lightroom Presets//Twenty Unique One-Click Looks
The My Still Sunday | 20 one-click Lightroom Develop Preset Collection includes:
20 Brand New Presets
five dramatic one-click presets
five light one-click presets
five haze one-click presets
five slight one-click presets
plus tone & start again.
A $55 Value… FREE when you register for this class.
That the My Still Sunday class will inspire you to:
- put yourself on the list, take some time to be, see and grow as a creative.
- learn to embrace the process of mindful creativity. GROW-ing as an artist….as you go.
- learning to make and take prettier pictures along the way.
Class Content Includes
- 16 lessons inside a private classroom.
- Every lesson includes a reminder to schedule your be-still……make-art time.
- tips, tricks and suggestions for making stills (including behind the scenes photos and videos).
Content will vary each week.
- personal reflections from my creative journey via video or written words.
- a prompt or inspirational note to take away from each lesson
- Content is be a mix of inspiration, along with still life photography tips & techniques.
This Class is for You if:
- You love still life photography, but you’ve lost your mojo? your inspiration? your spark? This could be your reStart.
- You have a camera and a desire to capture and create calm through still life photography.
Smart Phone, Point & Shoot or DSLR cameras are all welcome. Students are encouraged to make the most of their camera of choice.
- You wish to honour your creativity by making time to…. find stillness, reflect and create beauty through the process of still life photography.
This Class is NOT for You if:
- you have no interest in quiet stillness, pretty pictures and nurturing your creativity.
- you are looking for a technical photography/processing course.
No matter the style you long to shoot, still life photography is an excellent way to learn and grow as a photographer.
Stillness removes the rush, allowing more time to think about your process, the settings, the light.
If you are drawn to still life, you have a camera and a desire to learn and grow in your photography, then yes, this is for you. All levels welcome.
I will share a little editing inspiration, both in Lightroom and inside my favourite smart phone apps. But editing will not be the focus or a requirement.
If you find yourself caught up in the race, comparison, or that awful feeling of not enough, then yes this is for you.
This class is NOT for you if you are interested in a more technical DSLR or editing course.
Students will be invited to share in the #mystillsundaycompetition tag, but it is NOT a requirement.
The Registration Process | Step by Step
- Hit the REGISTER button below. This will take you to the paypal checkout form. If you do not have a paypal account select the ‘don’t have a paypal account’ option on the check out page. This will allow you to sign up using your credit card.
- Once your order is processed you will receive a link to register on the site, and an order receipt (along with a little welcome note from me).
- Check your email for a welcome message and few classroom details.
You made a little time in each day (or week) to pop into the classroom, get inspired and nurture your creativity?
Penciled it in, like a meeting or family dinner….Learning to make and take some lovely still photos along the way.
Photos that you are truly excited about. Photos you imagine in print or can’t wait to share online.
Questions? please feel free to contact me.
Class begins….. as soon as you register….
and will be available to you anytime you have the time…. (but do make the time).
Courses are priced in USD.
Your currency is automatically converted and reflected on the page.
Not interested in the preset bonus, click over HERE to register w/o the LR preset bonus.
But…before you click away….
If you are even considering Lightroom…. this offer is crazy awesome….
You could file the presets til you are ready to use them. They are truly transformative and Lightroom is magic.
This BONUS preset offer will not last forever.