Be Still | Fifty-Two is a 52 week still life (self-paced) class.
The course focuses on finding stillness through still life photography inspiration.
Content was originally presented weekly over the course of 2015 and is now available for immediate access as self-paced independent study. (all 52 weeks).
Is Be Still | Fifty-Two for me?
Be Still – 52 is an excellent self-study resource for anyone new to still life photography.
It would also be excellent for anyone wanting a little still life creative nudge.
Available at an exceptional price with immediate access to the entire 52 weeks.
Students can work through the content independently at their own pace.
Once you register you will have access to the private classroom.
The class contains 52 lessons, plus additional Lightroom tutorials and LR preset downloads.
You can work through the lessons from day 1 – 52 or skip around and do what inspires you most.
An Excellent Companion Course
I’m launching a brand new year long class called Be Still One Year [Wiser]. (for 2016)
This is a new course with a brand new monthly format.
One Year [Wiser] will focus on clearing space in our life for stillness and creativity.
More info here.
Be Still | Fifty-Two would make an an excellent companion course for Be Still [One Year Wiser].
(especially those who are at the start of their still life journey.)
Why Be Still?
Be Still | Fifty-Two was ‘born’ after my husband’s journey with cancer.
We were uprooted from our home for 8 months during his treatment. It was a difficult time for sure.
But in all things ….. there are gifts.
I discovered through still life photography I could find calm.
Almost by accident, it became my mediation.
That sense of calm, began to shine through in my photos.
Be Still shares my journey to finding stillness with still life inspiration tips, tricks and techniques for making prettier pictures.
Be Still Manifesto
I believe ….. there are bits of lovely everywhere….stop, PAUSE… look…see…
Shadow, light…. lines and cracks…the weathered, the worn….tattered, torn….
Life is messy………ups, downs… ins …. outs….
Amongst it all… there’s beauty …just waiting to be found.
Upon registration the student will have immediate access to the 52 weekly lessons.
Summary | What is Be Still | Fifty-Two?
- an independent self-paced class presented in a private classroom.
- immediate access to 52 weeks of still life photography lessons, inspiration and prompts. Tips on props, drops and table tops.
- inspiration to slow down, see, breathe and be still through still life photography.
- Lightroom tips & tricks and preset downloads.
- This is an independent study class. The link-ups, forum and sharing portion of the class are no longer active. However, students are welcome to check out the past student inspiration posted on Instagram and flickr and share in the groups if they wish.
- camera (smart phone to dslr) and a basic understanding of how to use it.
- a desire to grown as a still life photographer.
- a desire to slow down, find stillness and make art.
- a solid internet connection to access the classroom videos.
- Editing software: I will be using lightroom but smart phone editing apps will also work.
All Access Price for 52 lessons.
Class Content will Include
- 52 still life lessons.
- Camera tips, editing tricks (including my custom preset downloads), prop and drop talk and more.
- Weekly inspiration for making more calm, peaceful still life photos.
- an independent self-paced still life course.
This Class is for You if…..
- You love still life photography.
- Wanna create time to be still, breathe and make lovely art.
- Love to work away at your own pace, learning as you go.
The Registration Process | Step by Step
- Hit the BUY NOW button below. This will take you to the paypal checkout form. If you do not have a paypal account select the ‘don’t have a paypal account’ option on the check out page. This will allow you to sign up using your credit card.
- Once your order is processed you will receive a link to register on the site, and an order receipt (along with a little welcome note from me).
- Access will then appear on your class dashboard.
Register today for immediate access.
Please note: Course registration is non-refundable once you access the course.
Courses are priced in USD.
Your currency is automatically converted and reflected on the checkout page.