Wanna learn my quick and easy process for making your own digital textures inside photoshop?
Then this class is for you!
I’m a self-taught photoshopper and texture maker….
in this workshop I will share my super simple digital texture-making process.
I will show you how I convert and combine my texture photos into digital textured art.
Over the past several years ……
I’ve created, shared and sold hundreds (probably thousands) of textures.
Many artists (like you) have used these textures to transform their images into stunning pieces of art.
Texture is all around us (indoors and out).
Once you start looking you will notice it EVERYWHERE.
Old buildings, concrete walls, cracked cupboards, textiles, rusty tin, table tops….. back alley junk….
Not to mention….. the texture right within our own 4 walls.
Book pages, postcards, brown paper packaging…..ceramic tile, cracked concrete…..
All of this can be pulled together….. and transformed into beautiful textures….
Yep… in photoshop …. we can mix and blend… and make magic.
Once upon a time I painted my own textures….. from scratch….
I’m going to share my tips and ideas for making a mixed media style texture (like below)….without the messy art supplies.
Seriously fun stuff!
In this Class You will learn My best (and Super Simple) Tips…..
for capturing textures with your camera or smart phone, and how to use photoshop to transform those captures into textured art.
Week 1 | Texture Taking Tips
Tips, tricks and techniques for capturing digital textures with your smart phone or DSLR.
Week 2 | Photoshop Magic
Simple Photoshop tips, tricks and techniques for transforming your images into fabulous artful textures.
Mix, match, blend and tweak.
So fun, and it doesn’t have to be complicated.
Before you know it…. You too will be making beautiful textures that are uniquely yours,
Is the Art of Digital Texture for me?
Yes, if you love textures and textured imagery.
Yes, if you have a basic understanding of photoshop and layers and wanna learn my quick and easy steps to make it all comes together.
Summary | What is The Art of Digital Texture Class?
▹ a 2 week class presented in a private classroom.
▹ virtual access to step by step tutorials to create your own digital textures.
▹ an easy to follow texture-taking and basic photoshop magic-making class.
▹ quick and to the point tutorials to get you up and running with your own texture making. (registration includes continued access for 24 months.)
- a camera (smart phone to dslr) and a basic understanding of how to use it.
- Photoshop and a desire to make your own unique digital textures. (basic photoshop skills required)
- a solid internet connection to view the classroom videos.
$49 usd (+ check out the BIG Texture Bonus below)
Texture Bonus (a $120 value)
Students will receive my Waterfront Texture Collection absolutely FREE (a $45 value) along with FREE commercial rights to the collection (a $75 value).
This collection will serve as an excellent base for making your own artful textures.
The Registration Process | Step by Step
- Already a student on this site be sure to login first (at the top of this page).
- Hit the REGISTER button below. This will take you to the paypal checkout form. If you do not have a paypal account select the ‘pay with a debit or credit card’ option on the bottom right of the check out page. This will allow you to register using your credit card.
- Once your order is processed you will receive a link to register on the site and claim your spot in class, an order receipt and a little welcome note from me.
- Access will then appear on your class dashboard.
Register today and get immediate access to the class.
Courses are priced in USD.
Your currency is automatically converted and reflected on the checkout page.
Offer includes the Waterfront Collection Bonus Offer ($120 value)
Registration Price just $49 USD (Please note: Due to the bonus download offerings this class is non-refundable.)